Graduate Junior Business Analyst – Madrid, Spain
Celebrating 26 years of success and recently awarded The JobCrowd’s Top 100 Companies For Graduates To Work For 2017/18, FDM Group is an award-winning FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint and over 180 market leading clients. FDM Group’s business model is both unique, bringing people and technology together through our renowned Graduate Programme, which provides award-winning business and technical training in core disciplines.
We are currently looking for bright, highly motivated and talented graduates with the drive to develop their skills and start a career in Business Analysis. Candidates should be passionate about technology, a confident communicator and be keen to utilise analytical methods and approaches.
FDM’s unique combination of fully-funded training and commercial experience will fast-track your career progression into roles in Business Analysis. You will be trained in requirements gathering, structuring, Business Process Modelling and Communication plans. You will become an expert in assessing the impact of change, capturing and documenting requirements and then ensuring that these are delivered and implemented. You will also work towards a BCS Certification in Business Analysis.
Once trained, our Business Analysts will work for the duration of two years as professional FDM consultants on client site in Madrid within a global aviation organisation. You will participate in exciting projects across a range of operational and business processes and working within an agile environment.
Your main responsibilities
- To gain requirements and document them by liaising with key business users and translate these into technical requirements
- To manage the requirements of the project from initial planning through to delivery, and allocate dependencies of requirements between different teams
- To organise requirements into related categories and prioritise to make efficient use of time and budget
- To facilitate quality assurance processes
- To be flexible in solving conflicts by facilitating discussions and suggesting alternatives or different approaches for achieving functional needs
- To work with Agile/Scrum frameworks to demonstrate process mapping, operating and business model analysis
- To maintain the systems and operation of the project by delivering user training and support
What we are looking for
- Graduates with a minimum level 7 degree in Business, English, Mathematics, Economics, Finance or similar subject
- Highly proficient in both Spanish and English (CEFR level B2/C1+ or equivalent)
- A strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrates high-energy and flexibility
- An analytical approach and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years in Madrid
- The right to live and work in Spain
If you are passionate about Business and IT and have the drive to work as a Business Analyst, we would like to hear from you!