Acerca de la oferta
BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY is a multinational consulting firm that has advanced technological capabilities in the field of engineering and ICT. Our services reach all continents and cover various fields of the world economy, industry and service companies.
BETWEEN currently has a team of 360 people working in the fields of automotive, aerospace, railway, Oil & Gas, retail, world of sports, education, etc.
Currently we are looking for a BI Developer specialist in Qlikview to work on a long-term project in one of our major clients.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Deep dive on the GSB Services business and reporting needs. Participation on the business requirements definition process (BRD).
- Support and maintain the current QlikView dashboards portfolio and process automation. Act as the point of contact with IT department for following processes for deployment activities of the dashboards he creates.
- Participate on the analysis, design and implementation or testing of the reporting backend together with the current BackEnd team.
- Documentation at user level and technical level (QV data models, user guide, help pages…).
- Establish and maintain Data Model solutions that describe how data is processed, stored and utilized.
- Develop data controls/governance strategy to ensure consistency between various systems and components, and establish mechanisms to create appropriate awareness to the business.
- Contribute on the QV area with already existing knowledge and best practices. Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems. Contributes to strategic direction for the business.
- Teamwork with local and remote development teams to implement a solid end-to-end solution.
- Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growing.
- Join a young high performance specialized team.
- Projects in line with your career goals
- Ambitious training plan.
- Flexible remuneration plan: Pay system that allows workers to distribute their salary reception: A part of the salary in CASH. Another part in PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (medical insurance, restaurant card, transport card, ticket nursery school).