Our client is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity,
and teamwork. Through their product leadership, they have been changing lives and changing
industries, for more than 50 years. Their Medical Products Division has provided creative
therapeutic solutions to complex medical problems for 35 years. More than 35 million
innovative Medical Devices have been implanted, saving and improving the quality of lives
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader who will manage team
performance and development, drive functional excellence and align team goals to support the
business plan, at all times championing the culture.
You must be able to work effectively across functions within the region to implement changes
that increase efficiencies and improve customer satisfaction.
You will have a comprehensive understanding of internal capabilities and will serve as a
resource in the resolution of complex problems and issues. Key will be to define and
communicate goals and expectations to the team, facilitate collaborative decision making and
an inclusive environment with both recognition and accountability. To do so you will provide
clear expectations and continuous feedback on individual commitments and performance, and
actively participate in the hiring, coaching and mentoring of team members.
Fundamental will be to ensure that all channels of customer interaction are being handled and
tracked effectively, and the needs of both internal and external customers are being met.
You will identify and act on opportunities/insights to innovate or improve processes and
systems, and will promote ideas and activities that improve work efficiency and quality. At all
times ensuring that processes are up to date, accurate, and compliant with quality systems and
regulatory requirements. In addition you will utilise reporting tools to make business
Finally, you will maintain your understanding of industry and market trends that may impact
how we do business or drive changes and improvements.
• University degree qualified with at least 3 years team leadership experience in a fast
paced customer service/customer contact centre.
• A skilled and engaging leader, able to define and communicate goals and expectations.
• Proven ability to positively influence outcomes, coach and facilitate team interaction,
and drive success.
• Able to manage competing priorities, workloads, and activities to achieve multiple
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to build
and maintain relationships with cross functional internal colleagues and external
• Ability to step up and take action to solve problems while exhibiting good judgment.
• Skilled in leading change and change management initiatives.
• Preferable experience in a regulated industry where adherence to a quality system and
processes has been mandatory.
• Fluent English is essential, plus 2 other European languages. International travel ca. 5%.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader based in Barcelona city centre, in a
dynamic and international team for a company with a unique culture. They were recently
ranked as #1 midsize company in Spain’s “Great Place to Work” ceremony.