BETWEEN currently has a team of 360 people working in the fields of automotive, aerospace, railway, Oil & Gas, retail, sports, education, etc.
Currently looking for an OPERATIONS ENGINEER for the Costumer Assurance Department to work on a long-term project in one of our major clients.
1. New product generation:
- Improve product reliability and quality
- Ensure design is compatible with the chosen manufacturing processes.
- Provide support to production builds that happen during this phase at manufacturing site.
2. New product launch:
- Guarantee that product launch can be done successfully in manufacturing.
- Follow up manufacturing metrics to correct deviations in order to achieve the right level of manufacturing stability.
3. Cost reduction Review in the existing products design to reduce the parts and manufacturing costs:
- Identify opportunities and develop proposals.
- Evaluate technical feasibility of cost reduction proposals.
- Recommend projects to management.
- Manage execution of the projects through partners.
4. Current products engineering responsibility
- Identify and solve the causes of product quality and reliability problems:
- Conduct failure analyses on products, materials and components, from customer and manufacturing data.
BENEFITS that you will get:
Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growth.
Join a high-performance specialized team.
Projects in line with your career goals
Ambitious training plan.
Flexible remuneration plan: Pay system that allows workers to distribute their salary reception: A part of the salary in CASH also in PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (medical insurance, restaurant card, transport card, ticket nursery school).
Flexible hours from 8-18h