WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are Innovative, We are Nimble, and WE are Transparent…WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for Quality Assurance Customer Advocacy to join our team in Spain, Almazzora.
In this role you will focus on improving our processes to meet customer expectations. Customer Advocacy represent customer´ interest in company meetings, will manage customer experience and help/define processes to improve customer satisfaction and resolve complaints. You will work within a dynamic team with different departments to develop and implement best practices that emphasisedefect prevention or corrective actions reported from the customer. Continuous visits to customers or other customer related activities such as trade fairs, events is necessary.
The goal of the role is ensuring that processes/services meet quality standards required to minimise customer impacts and maximize customer satisfaction whilst ensuring that procedures and processes are adhered to.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure customer is satisfied with EFI products/services.
- Implementation of new tools/activities to collect and analyse customer feedback;
- Follow up on customer issues and actions plan definition;
- Implementation and track of new Quality Customer KPI´s;
- Wide collaboration with other internal departments such as Service, Sales, Customer Care, NPD teams (Engineering, Program managers, product managers, Marketing). in order to assure all are customer oriented;
- Constant communication with other abroad EFI customer advocacy teams to implement and unify new customer tools;
- Reporting to QA Sr Manager;
- Conduct user acceptance testing of pre-release product to ensure high product quality.
- Create or collaborate in our different corporate blogs to showcase how clients are successfully using EFI Products/Services.
- Continuous visits to customers all around the world when needed.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic engineer with a specialization in QA is desirable. Any course or master oriented to Quality Assurance is preferable;
- Minimum of 3-5 years working in a similar position is Mandatory (QA, Marketing, Service);
- Microsoft office proficient ;
- Strong interpersonal skills working with customers, internal departments and overseas EFI teams;
- Ability to communicate complex topics in cross-functional as well as cross-cultural environments;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including experience leading teams and preparing & presenting problem solving documents;
- Able to travel domestically and abroad up to 75-80% of based time;
- Good level of English is Mandatory. Any other language is desirable;
- Versatility, creativity, good abilities to generate ideas and improvements to generate customer satisfaction.
- Out of the box thinking.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues, and shareholders. EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers’ businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovative digital imaging technologies.