Acerca de la oferta
We are hiring for a leading pharmaceutical company.
The selected candidate will provide support to Legal Entity Controllers in their Data delivery &
Reporting activities for certain standard reports: Operational Sales and P&L, Functional Planning &
Reporting, HR, Primary Cost Reporting, etc. by performing Quality and consistency checks, as well
as ensure a proper communication to the Controllers Community of those changes affecting their
activities like closing calendars, timeline for Budget & Forecast and other relevant information.
- Studies in Controlling, Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar
- Excellent English communication skills (written/spoken).
- Advanced MicroSoft Office Excel user
- Highly customer oriented
- Demonstrated teamwork spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical, proactive, with initiative and persistence for follow-up
- Excellent interpersonal, decision-making and organizational skills
Additional skills welcomed:
- English is a must.
- Closing & Reporting knowledge
- Good Skills in SAP R3 FI/CO (specially CO-OM and CO-PA)
- Experienced in SAP Business Warehouse environment (queries handling & improvements)
- Good handling of tools (HP Service Manager)
In addition, the candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- Quality of customer orientation
-Interpersonal skills for communication and teamwork
-Orientation to achieve goals, work under pressure and organizational capacity properly
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Being a proactive person with initiative
This position provides opportunity for personal and professional development within the company.