Acerca de la oferta
- Are you a born negotiator, team player, problem solver, dynamic?
- Are you passionate about sales and want to develop a career in this area?
- Do you have experience in conducting face to face sales?
- Do you have an excellent knowledge of current affairs and the world economy and are you passionate about business and international affairs?
- Do you want a job that allows you to travel 10/11 month per year?
We are looking for young professionals who want to develop a career in SALES, travel the world, meet some of the most interesting people both in the public and private sector and are not afraid of pressure and challenge! This is an entry level position with opportunity to be promoted within the first 3-4 months!
Apply now to join our next ASAP Worldwide Selective Training!
Position: International Sales Executive
Position Type: Full-Time, Junior level
IMPORTANT: THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL SALES POSITION, NOT BASED IN BARCELONA. It is not an office job and the location of assignment will depend on the company’s needs. Your personal situation must allow you to live abroad for 11 months a year, changing destination on a short notice. IT IS AN ENTRY-LEVEL POSITION (WITH OPPORTUNITY TO GET PROMOTED AFTER A FEW MONTHS)
- Sales: Implement strategy defined by HQs in the field in order to develop the project and gather the funds necessary to publish the reports
- Prepare and carry out presentations both in person and over the phone in order to arrange meetings with top companies and government institutions
- Interview top personalities, negotiate advertising rates and close deals with the most representative companies and institutions in each country
- Develop a strong network of contacts in the countries where you are based
- Reporting to HQs on a daily basis
- This position involves travelling for about 11 months of the year.
- Fluent to bilingual in English. A second language will be highly valued (Spanish, Portuguese, French). APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT FLUENT TO BILINGUAL IN ENGLISH WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- University graduates, well versed in economics, geography, finance and current international affairs
- Sales, marketing and commercially oriented – minimum 2 years of sales experience
- You will have to present and negotiate advertising rates in our media and operate in different cultures on all continents; therefore, you must be extremely flexible and adaptable to changing environments
- You will be dealing and interviewing top business people and high-ranking government officials, so you will need to be outgoing and great at public relations and networking. Excellent personal presentation and social etiquette are a must
- Ability to close agreements efficiently
- Personality: Daring, ambitious, adventurous, sales oriented, extroverted, dynamic, self- motivated and creative. We are looking for people who actually MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!
- You should enjoy working in a team environment
- You should have an ability to work under pressure and sales targets, not be afraid to work long hours and be determined to succeed
- We are looking for people who are motivated by developing a sales career within our company and to reach financial goals (that will translate into high commissions!)
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have the opportunity to develop an international media sales career that involves travelling and working around the world, meeting and negotiating advertisings rates with Presidents, Heads of State, Government Ministers as well as the CEOs and Managing Directors of the most successful companies within each country.
Every International Sales Consultant will have a comprehensive initial training in the field with an experienced team, where you will be expected to support the team in every aspect while you learn our business model. ASAP Worldwide will provide you with the necessary tools to develop yourself personally and professionally, giving you the opportunity to build a solid and sound career in international media sales. Our Marketing, Development and Commercial departments will give you all the help, guidance and support you need before you arrive in the country to allow you to be successful and do the best reports/projects possible.
Excellent financial package (monthly guaranteed wage + commissions + daily allowance + travel/health insurance + 4 weeks holidays + a paid complimentary break at Christmas time).
We guarantee that successful team members will be rapidly promoted to project coordinator and later on to project director. ASAP employees have the opportunity to progress and develop also after the field in our HQs. Your professional development forms a key priority within our business development plan
Due to large number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted for a personal interview.
Candidates who are successful at this stage will be invited to a 3-day selective training in Barcelona (February 2017, exact dates yet to be confirmed).
Once being successful at the end of our selective training, you will travel to your first project where you will be trained by one of our teams in order to get promoted as soon as possible!