Acerca de la oferta
As a Purchasing trainee, you will be an integral part of a dynamic team and be involved in multiple tasks related to the administrative day-to-day needs of the team.
The aim is you to learn and start being familiar with a company Purchasing process at the time you support the team in his administrative multitasking daily activities.
A week in the life of a Purchasing Administrative trainee:
· You will support the head of the team and team members on day-to-day administrative matters.
· You will support the team to update and maintain the new administrative Purchasing tools recently deployed by Gemalto Group, basically Zycus as main communication tool and Database for suppliers datas (modules I-supplier, I-contract basically)
· You will support the manager and team with meetings and event organization and logistics.
· You will collaborate with the Purchasing team for Purchase orders management for materials and services in the ERP (QAD), and stock management needs.
· Your scope will be limited to Spanish and French sites from the Southern Cluster (Barcelona, Gemenos, Tours within Perso Cluster and Alicante, Madrid as other Spanish sites).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· To succeed at this job, you must have: strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· You must be fluent in English and French.
· We would like someone to join our team who is outgoing, a strong communicator and able to interact with all levels of staff, service-oriented, rigorous and organized.
· You must be having a Degree in a related field (at least 50% of credits approved)
· We are looking for someone with interest in Purchasing domain and interested to learn about administrative tasks and related management tools (ERP, Databases,...) within a multinational environment.