Acerca de la oferta
Our Client is an international Media company that is looking for a Distribution Manager Iberia, based in his Madrid Office.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Distribution Manager is responsible to develop the distribution business for Iberia, manage the day running of Distribution contracts, ensuring compliance monitoring is accurate, reported correctly and acts as a liaison with Distribution Partners.
He/She´s responsible for four primary things:
- Driving the process internally and externally with clients.
- Knowing the market and its changing developments.
- Continuously selling in the value of the company to the operators, seeing operators on a regular basis.
- Being the voice of the operator inside the organization.
- Manage the presentation and the discussion of the strategy to the top management and above.
- Administer negotiations & close deals for renewals with existing distribution partners using Central Distribution guidelines.
- Manage & build multiple strong relationship and points of contact with distribution partners across Iberia, across programming, sales, engineering, marketing and research and legal.
- Be the central account manager for all aspects of the Distribution deals to act as the go-to contact both externally & internally for all of the distribution relationships (current and developing) in the region, driving their development though both the external and internal processes.
- Pro-actively and consistently sell in the benefits of working with the company across the market´s distribution landscape to maintain current business as well as target and generate new business.
- Pro-actively seek out new business development opportunities for evaluation in relation to distribution business and digital.
- Provide support to Finance Manager for distribution contract monitoring & compliance, providing back-up for UK Distribution report in order to ensure accurate monthly billing work closely with legal department to finalize affiliates contracts
- Work with the management team on evaluation, negotiation and implementation on new opportunities; video-on-demand, mobile, online and new technologies as needed.
- Likely to have a good degree of experience in distribution and further in broader media-related roles, preferable some of which is Spain and Portugal.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong relationship and strategic account management skills.
- Able to design the strategy, present it and implement it.
- A strategic and independent thinker, making the company a leader.
- Strong political and diplomatic ability.
- Able to build strategic alliances externally and internally and is talented at developing relationships and building trust – leading to results.
- Effective working in a matrix, able to maximize relationships.
- Has the vision to understand the importance of costumer insights in developing creative thinking and strategic partnerships.
- Has the courage to share opinion on challenging matters and debate them.
- Financial capability and understanding .
- Ability to identify performance and development needs and give positive constructive feedback.
- Of TV, brand, programmes.
- Of the market and economy in Spain and Portugal.
- Of the media industry and in particular, distribution and digital trends.
- Demonstrates extensive consumer understanding and insights.
- Is self-motivated and demonstrates sales ambition.
- Works as a joint force with Central Distribution.
- Has courage and applies a revolutionary and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Has great passion, clearly loves the business, lives the brand and does what it takes to get results.
- Proactive approach to looking for new ideas & business lines.
- Has a consultant background or able to define strategic documents to present to the senior management and above.
- Team working.
- Excellent English.
- Portuguese is a plus.
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
Our client offer a great opportunity to work in a company with exciting projects, where you can develop a great career and be part of a passionate team and a dynamic company.