Acerca de la oferta
We are looking for an individual who has a proven track record of creating .NET applications and web services. You will participate in the design and development of Web application software, including the monster.com website.
We are seeking an experienced software engineer with the skills and commitment to help us expand. You must be able to hit the ground running and must be able to thrive in a community of extremely smart and talented engineers who are focused on pushing the envelope of software development.
Are you ready to experience your career at the next level?
- Assist in formulating and communicating standards and development practices across multiple related teams, with emphasis on the areas of application integration and security.
- Develop and maintain single sign-on capabilities for customer-facing web applications.
- Work with multiple teams to assist them in preventing critical web application security risks.
- Design/prototyping/development of .NET applications and web services.
- Evaluate and implement 3rd-party tools and technologies for use at an enterprise level.
- Maintain and enhance current .NET applications and web services as required.
- Investigate and analyze reported issues in a timely manner, and recommend solutions to these problems,
- including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications.
- Be able to work in a group or independently.
- Conduct and assist in integration testing.
- 5 years of extensive experience with C# and ASP.NET
- 2 years hands on experience designing and developing with MS SQL Server
- Knowledge in OO development principles, multi-tier web application design and relational database principles required
- Experience implementing single sign-on (either as an IdP or SP) and in dealing with identity and access management (IAM) platforms
- Strong knowledge of key application security concepts
- Demonstrated understanding of the use and value of cryptography in application development
- Strong Analytical Skills and good problem solving skills
- Experience working in a regionally distributed development group
- Fluency in English, no Czech needed
What Monster Offers:
- International working environment.
- A 25 day vacation package.
- Competitive salary.
- Relocation assistance.
- Company benefits; including life insurance, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, sport activities.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Casual dress code
If you think you are the right person for the job, please do not hesitate to apply using the apply button below to join our global Technologies Team.