Acerca de la oferta
Retail Advisor – Twelve Month Assignment
We are looking for a Retail Advisor to join our team on a one year assignment.
- The Retail Advisor will report to the Secretary General and advise and help FEVE to:
Understand the fundamental factors influencing the decision-making process in the food and drink retail business and product selection.
- Build awareness within FEVE on how a product packaging material can influence and trigger retailer interest towards one product as opposed to another.
- Identify channels and contacts in the retailer organizations who influence decisions.
- Work with national associations and companies to design a retail strategy to key EU retailers
- Have previous experience working in a strategic role in either the food and drink industry supplying retailers, food and drink retail business, or in a retail industry association.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and are able to listen to stakeholders, as well as represent and explain positions and ideas, internally and externally, at all levels.
- Have experience in developing corporate social responsibility and sustainability programmes preferably in the food and drink sector
- Focus on results and are business oriented, with an ability to analyse and understand market data and dynamics.
- Have a university degree (preferably in business, commerce, marketing)
- Speak fluent English and any other EU languages
- We can offer you a competitive salary package and a great environment for development to work in.
FEVE is the European Federation of glass packaging and glass tableware makers and is the official voice of the glass container industry at European level.
How to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to send their cv and covering letter by May 1st 2017 to:
FEVE - the European Container Glass Federation
Avenue Louise 89, Bte 4
Tel +32 2 536 00 80
Fax: +32 2 539 37 52
Or by clicking on the “apply online” button
Tags: retail advisor, advise, consultant, consultancy, strategy formulation, food industry, drink industry, supply, product expertise, define concept, social legislation, trade market, commerce, dealership, trading, market analysis, marketing, commercial science