The mission of the Corporate Senior HR Advisor is to lead the company's continuous improvement on HR level, as well as to ensure that all business units are aligned and coordinated in HR policies and procedures.
International Holding with different Business Units, focusing on manufacturing specialised tools for the Industry.
Head office located close to Sabadell / Valles Occidental.
- Develops, proposes and reviews HR policies, processes and instructions for all BUs.
- Monitors the implementation and aligns HR policies across BUs and enhances best practices in the region.
- Supervises the recruiting process for approved roles, screening and interviewing potential candidates, providing on-boarding programs for new hires.
- Supports group managers to develop annual Talent Development programs (including performance reviews, training plans, coaching, etc.). Also monitors, and evaluates its success to ensure change is embedded.
- Supports local managers to structure and update the salaries and incentive policies so they are aligned with the company needs and adapted to the local employment conditions, practices and laws.
- Coordinates the Performance management cycle, annual pay and bonus process, talent and succession planning and completion of mandatory training.
- Works with leaders to maintain high levels of employee engagement and promotes the company's values with employee communication.
- Works in partnership with the local managers (and external advisor if needed) to ensure Health & Safety of the employees, maintaining and improving the Safety plans and Corporate Responsibility Policy.
- Working with the business leaders to resolve complex employee relations issues and implement change plans.
- Inputs data and provides reports and updates Management Board on the HR KPIs including headcount, absences, New Starters, Turnover etc.
- Proposes a draft for the annual People Plan
- Oversees the work of local HR departments and external HR services (payroll calculation, training specialists, attorneys, insurance brokers, etc.).
- Facilitates international employees on expatriate assignments into the region and to other countries around the world, working closely with external partners.
- When needed, will support the local managers to prepare the meetings with the unions in all matters that relate to employee policies (security, data protection, working conditions, etc.).
- University studies in a degree related to HR, and Organisation development. Valuable: expertise in Industrial Organisation or MBA.
- Essential: English fluently spoken and written. A good knowledge of German is valued.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a relevant position in HR department, in a similar role within the manufacturing industry.
Newly created position to enhance and professionalise all HR procedures in the company.
International scope (EU).
Salary: 50.000€ - 60.000€ + bonus.
Offices located close to Sabadell.