The economy in The Netherlands is growing during the last couple of years, which resultsin the fact that there are still many open vacancies at this moment that need to be filled, especially in the Hospitality. After obtaining the certificate called Hotel Management Administrator from HRC Academy in Sofia Bulgaria, The Orange Academy will help the intern to find a suitable job, which hopefully means that the intern can continue the live in The Netherlands after graduation.
Front Office / Night Audit
Full free educational program & Internship
Hotels & Resorts, nationwide in The Netherlands
What will you do?
The Front Desk (receptionist) manages all operational activities of the hotel's Front Desk (Front Desk/ Night Audit). Communicates effectively in writing and verbally to provide direction to staff and interacts positively with guests and takes action to resolve issues to the satisfaction of guest.
We have 100 WorkLocations;Amsterdam, Eindhoven, The Hague, Loosdrecht, Lochem, Middelburg, Arnemuiden, Groningen, Maastricht, Sittard, Helmond, Eindhoven.
We are recruiting maximum 16 students for this program arriving in the Netherlands in
Full Professional Certificate Front Office.
For this educationThe Orange Academyhas a partner, the “HRC Academy” in Sofia. All programs at HRC Academy are taught in English. HRC Academy has been established in 2008 and is fully accredited both in Bulgaria as well as with the ACF - American Culinary Federation.
The program sequence is as follow:
- Part 1: Practical internship in the Netherlands, organized by The Orange Academy, duration 2 months + free housing.
- Part 2: On campus training at HRC Academy in Sofia, duration 6 weeks + free housing.
- Part 3: Practical internship in the Netherlands, organized by The Orange Academy, duration 6 months + free housing.
- Part 4: Graduation for the Full Professional Certificate Major “Hotel Management Administrator”.
- High School Diploma,
- Ability to stand and walk up to 8 hours per day,
- Good command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal,
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and be guest focused
- Neat, professional and well-groomed at all times.
- Ability to effectively communicate with department managers, team members and guests,
- Must possess a strong team spirit.
What do we offer?
- Free education for you! The Orange Academy takes the costs, € 7.000,-!
- Internship of 8 months in a 3 or 4**** star hotel in the Netherlands,
- 6 weeks school at HRC Academy in Sofia, Bulgaria
- You will get a weekly internship fee during the whole program,
- Free housing during school and internship incl. free Wifi,
- Covered travel expenses,
- Free working clothes,
- Free Netflix account,
- Free online Emergency and Fire Alarm System course,
- Free online Dutch courses,
- Official education program by a certificated school,
- After graduation, we will help you with finding a job in The Netherlands.
You will receive from us an internship fee during the total program during 9,5 months:
Fee during full-time internship in the Netherlands €100,= per week
Fee during full-time class in Sofia, Bulgaria € 60,= per week
We will provide free housing in Sofia for a period of 6 weeks and in The Netherlands during the whole internship of 8 months.
As a leading Company we create new job possibilities for people who need a push in the right direction. Because of that, we have longterm contracts with the Dutch government for many years for education and recruitment.
How to apply?
Will you be our new intern?
Don't wait any longer and introduce yourself by applying on this platform.
Still got some questions?
Contact our HR Manager Miss MaaikeNibbelke by email@example.com or on her mobile phone +31 6 41103099 of on Skype; maaike.nibbelke
About our company
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, genetic information or other protected class. Our locations are drug-free.
Background checks are also required before employment begins. We participate in E-Verify and those who are ineligible to work in The Netherlands will not be considered.