Quality HR Solutions
We are looking for an Order Management Associate to work in a leading multinational comapany in the pharmaceutical sector.
Order Management Associate with French
The Order Management Associate will be responsible to manage Order-to-Cash activities related to Order Management, Order Fulfillment and Billing.
The Order Management Associate will be responsible to perform a broad set of activities reaching from receipt of standard customer orders through multiple source points up to delivery, including timely and effective resolution of issues related to incomplete orders, delivery blocks and billing related activities. These activities include handling of customer complaints and returns as well.
- Responsible to receive and review timely and accurate processing of manual orders as well as reviewing issues related to orders having been electronically received.
- Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and standard delivery blocks with internal teams and/ or communication with customers.
- Receive and drive timely resolution or closure of standard/routine order-related customer queries, complaints and feedback.
- Perform validation and resolution of customer complaints including liaising with appropriate internal functions and/or directly with customers.
- Process and ensure that all return requests comply with Return policies including appropriate approval and documentation.
- Perform process controls (ICS, ICM, BPC) as described in the desktop procedures.
- Native level of french.
- Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management. Alternatively an equivalent progressive working experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order-to-Cash processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced MS Office.
- Experience with ERP systems. SAP experience valuable.
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills, can-do attitude and ability to multi-task.
- Ideally fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form.
`Quality HR Solutions´
T: + 34 93 451 64 82 www.wodker.com F: + 34 93 396 9018