Following the company Purchasing Strategies and Global Policy for Suppliers, Packaging Purchasers are responsible for providing the materials needed for new product developments or improvement projects from the best supply origin; meaning the best cost and conditions with a TCO mindset.
Detalles del cliente
Important company in the large consumer sector with a worldwide presence.
Descripción de la oferta
* Working together with the technical team, to find solutions and suppliers able to produce the needed materials, at the best cost, fitting quality requirements and accomplishing the supply needs in time and in full.
* To negotiate with suppliers and make the purchasing proposals to Purchasing Direction respecting the budget (target cost, tooling and investment) and/or generating savings
* To propose new suppliers and new packaging solutions fitting with project costs and timing
* To bring innovation into our products and processes
* To elaborate and follow detailed retro-planning with suppliers and internal departments in order to fulfill the company requirements
* To review Material Requirement Planning (MRP) and order the materials as per negotiated prices and approved specifications
* To ensure the accomplishment of the plans, monitoring order deliveries, supplier's performance and stock level of components
* In case there are defective or unacceptable goods to determine cause of the problem with the supplier and take corrective and preventive actions
* To correctly transfer the provisioning responsibility to manufacturing fulfilling internal procedures and requirements
* To propose packaging improvements to optimize the TCO
* To inform of all Purchasing related Data, directly in SAP or through other departments, such as: info Record, source list, planning data, logistic data, green dot and customs clearance code
* To ensure agreed stocks in suppliers do exist
* To solve invoice's issues if any
* To ensure supplier performance KPI's
Perfil del candidato
* Experience: Minimum 2 years
* Education: Economics/Business or Engineering
* Languages: By priority; Spanish, English and French
* Specific Knowledge required:
- SAP procurement MM
- Negotiation Skills
Oferta de empleo
Career opportunities and professional development.