International Automotive Company is looking for an Accountant PTP Global Front Office (German & English)
International Automotive Company
The main purposes of he Accountant role are to coordinate, execute, implement and harmonize Purchase-to-Pay (PTP) processes and proedures.
Responsibility for the accuracy of reported financial figures. Ensure compliance with national and international laws and regulations. Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and administrative guidelines.
The role is authorized to take necessary action to fulfil the responsibility.
- Register inquiries in ticketing system
- Lead Country Specific Steering Committee meetings
- Being the interface and point of contact between the Business Process Outsourcing delivery team(s) and Finance organization
- Follow-up inquires and perform timely escalation to applicable parties for swift resolution
- Perform judgement bases issue resolution of inquires relating to PTP process such as: analysis of overdue invoices, management of supplier inquiries, approving invoice payment proposals, PTP period end activities and analysis of KPI's
- Project management within specific area
- Coordinate and review the work performed by Front-Office Accounting administrator
- Monitoring rule based activities performed by a Shared Service Center
- University Degree in Finance or equivalent
- Around 3 years of work experience in Finance or related business
- Fluent in English & German
- Good system understanding and efficient data handling
- Ability to plan and prioritize with a flexible and positive mind set.
- Service minded and curious
- Actively take a part in smaller projects
- Basic knowledge of Swedish GAAP
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- High integrity
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to keep deadlines
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
30.000,00 € - 30.000,00 € /año