We are looking for an Associate with Greek and English to work in a leading multinational company in the pharmaceutical sector.
Associate with Greek
TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
• Maintenance of customer account, support and follow up on topics within workflow systems.
• Managing inbound/outbound queries (calls/mails, others) from external customers.
• Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information and providing solutions.
• Record, verify and execute transactions according to process documentation and monitor process exceptions.
• Perform controls (process, ICS).
• Contribute to process improvements.
• Support and flexibility to adapt to the future changes in the organization related to processes/projects/activities /tasks etc.
• Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration/Finance or Business Administration. Alternatively an equivalent progressive working experience.
• 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable or other related Order-to-Cash processes.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Basic MS Office.
• Experience with ERP systems. SAP experience valuable.
• Customer oriented.
• Ability to prioritize, analytical skills, can-do attitude and ability to multi-task.
• Accounting knowledge beneficial.
• Fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form, plus minimum C1 degree of competence local/regional language or equivalent.