We required an Accounts Payable & Receivable with a proficiency level of English. The company is focused in the sustainable energy.
Detalles del cliente
An European company that promotes innovation, entrepreneurship and education in sustainable energy.
Descripción de la oferta
- The key functions are processing invoices and coordination with the external bookkeeping department for its settlement.
- Process of Purchase Orders (P.O.)
- Matching of invoices received by different activities to the correspondent Purchase Orders (P.O.)
- Ensure compliance of group procurement policy for each transactions.
- Perform an internal audit bi-annually and report to the local Finance Director.
- Tracking and resolution of any payment incidence of invoices.
- Coordinate with external bookkeeping service provider (Big4) for incidence in invoicing and/or payments.
- Assist to the local Finance Controller for the bank statement reconciliation and vendor ageing balance settlement.
- Revise and control travel expenses reported in the Smart Cloud & Expense Management tool.
- Revise the bi-weekly Payment Batch proposed by our external bookkeeping service provider.
- Follow up with financial systems team as regards systems issues related to MsNavision and Data Capture Module.
- Filling and archive of statutory documents and contracts.
- As Accounts Receivable will be responsible of issuing invoices and follow-up until the payment settlement.
- Follow-up of cash transactions related to third parties projects and assist with its accounting treatment to the local Finance Controller and external bookkeeping team.
Perfil del candidato
- Bachelor/FP in business administration, accounting or management
- At least 2 years' experience gained of working in a Finance/Accounting environment proficiency in invoicing system and/or ERP and MS Excel Ability to work as part of a team and to effectively plan, prioritise workload making the best use of time and resources.
- Previous experience in Microsoft Dynamic Navision will be a plus.
- Knowledge of local accounting framework (PGC)
- Perfect fluency in English is a requirement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact as solutions provider to counterparts among different departments.
Oferta de empleo
- Good salary package.
- Quite professional environment.
- Permanent position with projection.
25.000,00 € - 27.000,00 € /año