Role : Ads Quality Rater
Work From Home (Completely Remote work)
Part time Job 20 hours a week. (work as per your convenience Time)
- Ads Quality Rating Skill set – Complexity is Low/Medium, Graduate, Proficiency in Local language (Reading, Writing, Comprehension, Sentence formation, etc.),
- Internet Awareness, Rating Guidelines are taught on the Job in first 2 weeks.
- Raters go through Google qualification exam before they are on boarded to Google.
Will train you, to how to work on this
Job Profile: Ads Quality Rater
- Ad Quality Raters are responsible for giving feedback on the quality and content accuracy of advertisements on Google in local language.
- Each task is related to a specific query someone might search.
- Rater’s job is to rate the results that come back in order of highest relevancy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing and providing feedback on text, web pages, images, and other types of information for Google using an online tool.
- Raters log on to the online tool through their Google accounts to select tasks to do on a self-directed schedule.
- A quality rater reviews the results returned in a specific search query, then rates them in terms of relevance. For. E.g. useful, relevant, slightly relevant, Not relevant, spam, etc.
- Raters are given detailed guidelines on how to choose a rating.