The Aerospace Thermal Engineer will conduct thermal design, analysis and simulations of both mechanical and electronic for space telecom applications based on ECSS standards.
The company is a designer and manufacturer of satellites. They design, build and launch satellites. They have the offices nearby Barcelona.
The Aerospace Thermal Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop projects from concept to completion
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and program requirements
- Conduct field investigations and prepares report for R&D
- Develop and maintain thermal design documentation including models, drawings, drawing trees, bill of materials, analysis reports, etc. using standard software tools and methods.
- Prepare and Present necessary information required to conduct thorough design and readiness reviews with management and/or peers
- Communicate with manufacturing/production to ensure successful transfer of information and efficient processes are understood and documented
The Aerospace Thermal Engineer must have/be:
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in thermal analysis of satellite systems and electronic boards.
- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering or related space technical degree with strong mechanical and electronic thermal competency
- Proven experience with real thermal problems in space environment
- Gathering of thermal requirements and boundary conditions according to ECSS standards
- Experience with software simulation like Autodesk NASTRAN in-CAD, ANSYS (mechanical or electronics) or equivalent finite element solvers in CAD
- Space materials and electronic SMD electronic knowledge is a plus
- Quality, qualification and product assurance according with ECSS standards is a plus
- Ability to learn new technologies to build and grow skills across thermal analysis tools and methodologies.
- Strong analysis and practical problem-solving abilities to improve designs
- Oral, written and diagrammatic communication skills, with the ability to translate complex ideas into clear concepts
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team with other engineers
- Flexibility/adaptability in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Open to flexible hours requiring occasional evening and weekend work
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
35.000,00 € - 40.000,00 € /año