We are an award-winning international agency specializing in contact center and digital marketing solutions with a proven track record of increasing sales and brand awareness for our clients by using insight to create influence and drive results.
CPM is in the business of people. It is the essence of what we do - our DNA - delivering our clients' brands to their customers through our people with customer care teams trained specifically.
We are searching for an astute, well organized and experienced Account Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling services to customers through outbound and inbound telephone sales activities. The key focus will be on outbound selling of on demand services contracts, plus assessing their needs for maintenance and repair services for their In-house laboratory equipment. Subsequently, this role carries a target quota. Interpretation of customer needs is vital and will lead to active creation of business opportunities into a credible sales funnel. Customer needs will be identified through active prospecting of the market whilst maintaining the assigned customers.
- Will respond to customer inquiries and orders, primarily through inbound telephone sales activities. Will respond to emails, web inquiries and orders as well as being involved in order fulfilment and post-sales related activities.
- Is required to perform telephone outbound and customer database tracking activities.
As an integral member of the sales team, the successful candidate will work together with a number of internal departments, such as Customer Care, Engineers, PO Booking Center as well as field staff focusing on acquiring new customers, retaining and growing the existing installed base of customers.
- Manage your own sales funnel.
Will carry team & individual quota, interpret customer needs and proactively act to understand those needs.
- Will actively create business opportunities and represent Agilent in all sales-oriented activities.
- Excellent technical knowledge and communication skills are essential for credibility working with customers.
- Able to respond to customer sales requests via telephone, web or e-mail customer orders.
- Able to provide pricing & availability, parts identification, order status and proof of delivery assistance to customers.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills - verbal, written and listening.
- Excellent English and language skills (verbal & written) is required. Other European languages a plus!
- Well-organized and high time management skills
- Ambitious and willing to work hard to improve and grow
- To join our dynamic and high-achieving team you should ideally be educated to bachelor's or master's Degree level.
- Should be able to speak and write the required languages (German) in a native level and fluent English.
- A proactive approach, team spirit, initiative & eagerness to build your sales knowledge are what will ultimately drive your success.
- Experience of the services or analytical instrumentation sales is plus.
- 39 hour a week contract (Monday to Friday 9 AM - 6 PM)
- Base salary of 21.500€ gross per year plus performance bonus
- Very attractive incentive plan
- A serious career development plan
- Join a multinational and multicultural team
"CPM International does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status."
21.500,00 € - 21.500,00 € /año
Attractive bonus system
Attractive bonus system