We are looking for API engineer. These developers will work with teams of talented engineers to design and build state of the art applications.
- Experience in developing, testing, as well as consuming REST APIs and SDKs.
- Must have a solid experience working with backend languages preferably NODEjs.
- Experience with automation using PowerShell or other scripting languages.
- Minimum experience with as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Docker.
- Hand-on knowledge of working with Enterprise Backup, Storage, Virtualization and Cloud products will be a plus.
- Good presentation and communication skills to effectively deliver the message to the audience.
- You are comfortable working with Git.
- Have a high level of English.
Good to know:
- Have good practical knowledge of the various authentication protocols that are in use (including Oauth, Openid and SAML) and have experience of using these protocols to integrate 3rd party system.
- Have broad knowledge of the API ecosystem, the trends and the tools that are available (i.e. postman, oauth playground).
- Above market salary package and potential equity.
- Full time position on permanent contract.
- Private health insurance.
- Career opportunities to grow within the company and budget for personal development- training/conferences.
- Join a diverse and multicultural team in sunny and beautiful Barcelona in modern office premises that are located in the heart of the city.
- Relocation package if you come from outside of Barcelona.
- We advocate a healthy lifestyle, our team works out regularly with a personal trainer.
- Our modern headquarters in the heart of Barcelona.
- Social arrangements. We have a lot of fun together outside the workplace too!