As an Area Sales Manager you will be managing a large sales area for Align Technology with multiple territories and Territory Managers selling Orthodontic Digital Products. You will be responsible for managing the Align business in a specific area of Spain, with your primary objective to achieve Operational Plan in line with company and country strategic objectives through the ongoing development of their team. You will accomplish this through extensive support and development of your team, via one-to-one coaching and demo visits, one-to-one business reviews and ongoing personal development. As an Area Sales Manager you will drive your team of Territory Managers to achieve their Operational Plan via detailed account and territory planning that includes but is not limited to; establishing account relationships with customers and potential customers, supporting the educational pathway, practice development including the provision of practice events aimed at business generation as well as proactively communicating with customers and non-customers.
Essential duties and responsibilities
As an Area Sales Manager you provide leadership in one-on-one, region, and group settings. Achievement of quarterly and annual area sales targets/Operational Plan. You Provide all appropriate reporting to the Country Manager, including feedback from customers and Territory Manager and you provide training in product knowledge, selling skills, and territory management, Salesforce, and Align Terms and Conditions of Business. As an Area Sales Manager you evaluate levels of customer, product and systems knowledge via in-field assessment. You ensure that the Territory Managers manage accounts in their assigned territory via TAPS (Territory Activity Planning for Sales) on a quarterly basis, with specific action plans depending on customer type and identify and resolve customer issues and concerns when required. You will work with the Business Manager to set Operational plan for future periods. You ensure management of incumbent territory base and customers. As an Area Sales Manager you consult with Business Unit Manager on Implementation of objectives and sales budgets and maintain a personal level of product knowledge and competence in Dental medical equipment. You ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned on an individual and team basis and adherence to agreed team KPIs, including but not limited to Practice.
We seek: an Area Sales Manager with
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience in Healthcare
- Background in the Dental industry
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing sales teams
- Proven track record of on-target achievement as both a sales person and sales manager
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Natural ability to spot business opportunities and to persuade and influence others
- Advanced presentation and negotiation skills. Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Experience in budget management preferred
- Used to work independently and as part of a team with a high level of time management skills
- Living within their sales area
Working at Align Technology
Welcome to Align Technology at one of the most exciting times in our history. At Align, we like to say that we “Create new smiles. Every day,” in all aspects of our business. At Align you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
What makes us a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you can’t make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.