We are looking a Sales Area Manager for identifying and contacting prospects, with the expectation to grow into a senior sales and marketing role.
International Life Science Company - Consulting Services - GxP
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities through market research via (email, phone, trade shows, LinkedIn, online and more).
- Attend and promote the company through international and industry tradeshows.
- Manage respective sales activities such as proposal preparation, follow-ups, emails, phone calls within company's CRM tool.
- Responsible for achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly targets such as number of qualified opportunities per campaign, number of daily activities / tasks, call quality, appointment setting and sales skills.
- Will report directly to the Senior Sales Manager. This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to contribute to the growth of an immerging life science consulting firm; to learn fundamental sales and marketing techniques and to position oneself for a more senior sales and marketing role in the future.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a Life Science discipline.
- 3-5 years sales or marketing related experience, ideally in a B2B or life science environment.
- Mandatory: Sales experience in the GxP Consulting environment.
- Experience in market research, prospecting, cold calling.
- Consider themselves a sales "hunter".
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A confident, self-starter that is organized and goal driven.
- Team player.
- Ability to learn and think quickly.
- Must be willing to travel, possibly weekends.
- Proficiency with MS Programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Location Barcelona, Spain.