We are looking for a Associate with Italian and English for Disclosure Managemenant to work in a leading multinational company in the pharmaceutical sector.
The person we’re looking for will be responsible for the Italian Market in all the necessary steps related to the preparation of the global reporting. He/She will be responsible to coordinate the closing activities with the LE, the discrepancy process with healthcare professional and the disclosure data preparation.
Associate with Italian and English for
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Timely and accurate processing of activities related to transfers of value in line with
the EFPIA transparency code (e.g., data maintenance).
• Performing of quality-control and reporting activities
• Manage Communication with Healthcare professionals and organizations.
• Handling of issues and queries from internal stakeholders.
• Contribution to continuous improvement.
• Preparation and conduct of trainings.
• Participate to project activities.
• Active support of the Team Leader and team in all process related tasks.
• Compliance with policies and procedures.
COMPETENCES AND SKILLS
• University degree in Business Administration or comparable professional experience.
• 1 or more years professional experience particularly in Accounts Payable and/or Procurement.
• High analytical profile.
• Good communication skills, fluent English and Italian.
• Spanish and/or German will be a plus.
• Proficiency in MS Office, SAP very beneficial.
• Team work (ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment).
• Dedication and accuracy