- Multinacional sector automoción busca incorporar un Auditor Interno para sus oficinas en Zaragoza.
- Multinacional referente en el sector.
Detalles del cliente
- Multinacional sector automoción.
- Localizada en Zaragoza.
Descripción de la oferta
- Perform and report J-SOX audits (PLC, PEFR and CLC) to determine whether controls are operating effectively
- Confirm audit findings with auditees to ensure that the audit conclusions are well documentedand based on facts and an accurate understanding of the issues. Summarize the findings and draft recommendations in the audit report
- Work closely with the process owners and the auditees to ensure that the effective remediation actions are implemented. Follow-up to ensure timely completion
- Understand and evaluate the processes and its corresponding risks through interviews with the process owners and auditees, as well as the review of financials, policies and procedures.
- Assist process owners to update the control matrix and evaluate the appropriateness of the controls, preparing process flowcharts and narratives where necessary
- Assess the design and monitor the implementation of the internal controls over operational processes.
- Liaise with the external auditors.
- Ad-hoc projects (JD Edwards module implementation compliance, investigations, management reports, etc..)
Perfil del candidato
- University Degree in Business Administration / Economics
- At least 4-5 years of hands-on experience in internal or external auditing, preferably in the Automotive Industry or manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of business processes: flows, risk evaluation and control design
- Team player, proactive, eager to learn and dynamic, with strong communications skills at any level of the Organization. Analytical skills, problem solving and attention to detail, must be able to work without close supervision
- Languages: Spanish and Advanced level of English
- Microsoft Office and ERP systems (ideally, JDE)
- Willingness to travel
Oferta de empleo
- Stable position
- Professional development