Big Data Project Manager leading a small to mid-sized Big Data projects ensuring that all overall project objectives are clearly defined and met.
Global international client, opened Digital Hub in Barcelona.
- Support the Business Sponsor in the set-up, monitoring and roadmap creation for a project.
- Communicate effectively through different mediums and manage the change of the project outcome supporting. stakeholder management process within BU, Function or external Vendor.
- Effectively operates within a global function, local BU or external Vendor presenting persuasive arguments to influence decision making processes.
- Coaches and develops lower-level project managers.
- Travel: 10 % of the Time.
- University level education or equivalent.
- 4 Years project Management experience working on small to medium sized projectsi with experience of project. delivery using big data technologies.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate or equivalent.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Product Owner (CPO).
- Procurement policies.
- ITIL service Management.
- Experience of project delivery using Big Data technologies:
- Hadoop, Spark, Informatica BDE, Azure, Hive, HBase, Streaming Technologies, Kafka, SQL Server, WASB, HDFS, - Hortonworks Data Platform, Cloudera, etc.
- Competencies & Skills
- Project Management.
- Effective Communication.
- Problem Solving.
- Permanent contract.
- Social benefits.
- Career development.
- Training and certifications plan.
- Homeworking and flexible timetable.
50.000,00 € - 51.000,00 € /año