Looking for a BigData Support Engineer who is eager to grow and learn in sunny Barcelona!
SELLBYTEL is a consolidated and dynamic international company providing service to the top 10 companies belonging to the IT and social networking world. We are based in the heart of Barcelona with more than 3000 employees from all over the world. On top of that, we offer an attractive environment with a great team spirit.
We are looking for a talented Support Engineer with Python Programming Knowledge to join out international and young team based in Barcelona.
As part of our team you will be responsible for providing outstanding technical support for Google Cloud Platform products to worldwide clients and gather feedback to help improve the Cloud Platform products.
- Fluent in English (minimum C1)
- European citizenship or work permit in Spain
- Firm understanding of programming (Python or Java)
- Previous experience as developer (academic or professional)
- Background in SQL
- Familiar with web protocols (HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS etc)
- Ability to read and understand logs and stack traces
- Ability to research using internal knowledge bases and public facing documentation (Google Cloud Platform documentation, StackOverflow)
- Familiarity with modern API technologies (OAuth, RESTful APIs, gRPC)
- Knowledge of other web-centric programming languages (Go, PHP, Node.js, Ruby, .NET)
- Previous experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of other cloud providers (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Permanent contract
- Full time position (39 hours / week)
- Salary: 30.115€ gross/year (25.575€ + 3.000 as bonus + 1.540 ticket restaurant)
- Two months of paid training
- Continuous training and certification within Google products
- Ticket restaurant
- Free fresh fruit and coffee
- Ping pong, pool table and punching bag
- Teamwork in a multicultural environment, social activities and personal development - Relocation package
25.000,00 € - 30.000,00 € /año