A new operational position has been created in order to reinforce the local support to the network in Sapin and Portugal: Branch Manager, Iberia, reporting to the General Manager.
Important agricultural company with offices all around the world.
This role is responsible for Network Operational Support in fields such as purchase of material and parts, development and deployment of sales and service concepts, marketing activities for the network by developing and implementing individualized Annual Action Plans that improve customer retention and increase new customer sales for the network.
Key accountabilities will include:
* Supporting the purchases, sales and service activities of the Network Members in the territory, including undertaking regular visits to them.
Organizing and supporting the work of the Iberic network members (working commissions) in the different fields of activities of the company and deploying it within the Network.
* Working with the Iberic Committee (several elected members and one administrator) and the company head office in France to ensure the European coherency of the Iberic development
Enhance current Dealer sales performance and identify new prospects in uncovered areas.
* Manage and organize the referencing of appropriate suppliers for the members in fields such as material, parts and services through working commissions (with key members and head office referents), Negotiate purchasing conditions. Structure the deployment of the referenced offers among the network.
* Developing the company individualized marketing campaigns (for the benefits of our referenced suppliers and members) and ensuring an effective brand differentiation strategy is implemented across the region.
* Develop and deploy the company customer retention tools for the network (CRM, …)
* Enhance the soft skills of the network Managers (collective intelligence) in order to strengthen the employee retention and the global attractivity of the network
- Significant network management experience in Agricultural Machinery Distribution (or in a similar channel)
- Awareness of how a Cooperative is operating.
- Degree level education, with a high level of commercial awareness.
- Effective interpersonal and influencing skills and an ability to manage business relationships across multiple cultures.
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and French or English, both verbal and written, knowledge of another European language would be desirable.
- Effective IT skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Adaptable approach with the ability to meet competing deadlines.
Salary according to the profile.