Provide financial support to the business with the preparation of various reports and financial analysis.
Detalles del cliente
Global medical technology company
Descripción de la oferta
- Provide financial support to the business with the preparation of various reports and financial analysis.
- Active participation in the financial reporting process, especially: closing process, inventory and fixed asset management.
- Support the Fixed Asset and Inventory Management processes: AFE preparation, Impairment analysis preparation and Inventory count coordination.
- Participate in the yearly budget process.
- Works with Customer Service and Sales teams to implement measures to reduce inventory obsolescence.
Perfil del candidato
- Economics or Business Management
- 5 or more years of experience working in Credit Control / Accounts Receivable, knowledge of Portuguese and US GAAP will be a plus.
- 3 years of working experience in similar role types with firsthand experience of planning, budgeting and forecasting. Will be a plus if the candidate has worked in the medical devices businesses or similar life sciences companies.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience gathering business requirements, using industry standard business intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics and build reports. Familiar with Hyperion reporting tool.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate financial issues with non-finance professionals, Organizational and Strategic Agility and Drive for Results.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive remuneration package
40.000,00 € - 45.000,00 € /año