Huge multinational, with more than 10.000 employees and a turnover over 25 billion dollars it's setting up in Barcelona. We are looking for a Business Analyst to work with various process improvements strongly co-related with IT systems
Farm supplies leading company, with more than 10.000 employees and a turnover over 25 billion dollars. it's setting up in Barcelona.
Headquarters located in the USA and offices in more than 30 countries.
In this role, Business Analyst will assist in process mapping, will work with various IT systems and databases, as well as will contribute to process improvement. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with some experience, strong IT skills and ability to learn.
- Update and enhance database with the international counter parties
- Maintain and improve the risk reports
- Manage and support AP/AR reporting
- Support various projects of system implementations: JDE, Intelex, SAP
- Prepare process descriptions and manuals
- Prepare various analysis and ad hoc reporting based on the needs
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor degree, master degree in economics or IT
- Min 2 -3 years of experience
- Good interpersonal communication skills, team player, moving forward attitude, take ownership
- Fluent English
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (strong proficiency in Excel, experience with building macros, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with Data tools like Access and languages for programming like VBA are a plus
- Problem solving skills
- Master Data Management and / or Audit experience is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure