We have an exciting opportunity within the Healthcare sector to join UPS in Spain (Madrid) for the role of Business Development Manager. Your role will be to support UPS European account owners in qualifying opportunities, creating sales strategies, and drive new and additional revenue for our Healthcare business.
The successful Candidate will work to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. This person will define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions within the Healthcare sector. Sounds interesting? Please learn more below.
As a Business Development Manager you will:
• Proactively engage with new EMEA Logistics and Distribution (L&D) prospects to drive revenue growth and product strategies
• Drive revenue opportunities based on providing customers with an integrated solution to include order management, warehousing and distribution, transportation, and office services.
• Establish contact with existing and new customers to identify logistic and distribution opportunities in the Healthcare arena.
• Develop relationships with key company personnel to include Supply Chain, Trade Relations / Trade Markets, Product Managers, and leadership personnel at C- level
• Present business agreements to key decision makers to review business terms and conditions, verify customer understanding, and confirm customer expectations
• Negotiate customer contracts to position contractual language, negotiates issues and gaps, and sign new contracts
• Act on referrals and leads from existing accounts to determine viability of potential accounts and alignment with UPS sales strategies
In this role you will be also responsible for:
• Communicating UPS’s multi-channel strategies and capabilities to sales groups to expand UPS’s reach into global, strategic, and mid-tier accounts
• Generating L&D awareness among UPS sales groups to facilitate the promotion and selling of L&D products and services
• Providing cross training for L&D and UPS sales groups to offer and promote modified sales strategies that position UPS products and services competitively
To succeed in this role you should have:
• Minimum have a Bachelor degree
• 3-5 years of Experience in Healthcare Logistics commercial and/or Healthcare consultancy role
• Self-driven and passionate about a commercial role
Possess proven analytical and problem solving skills and can give examples
• Able to build relationships inside of UPS as well as with the customer
• Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with team members
• Experienced in effectively executing a complex, solution-based enterprise sales process
• Experienced in working in a fast-paced, high growth company where change is a constant
• Have a solid work ethic with an understanding of the difference between activity and results
• Have a valid driving License
• Must be fluent in Spanish and English and be confident to deliver presentations in both languages to C level clients
We offer you:
• Possibility to grow and develop within one of the most admired logistic company in the world
• Competitive salary and rewarding bonus system
• Essential work tools: laptop, phone, and company car