Important energy company is looking to develop their solar business in Spain.
Detalles del cliente
One of the world's most important companies in the energy sector
Descripción de la oferta
- Experience in developing, negotiating and closing solar PV deals with or without PPA/subsidy.
- Extensive knowledge of the Spanish electric grid operator, autonomous communities, and Spanish administrations.
- Demonstrated ability in generating deal flow and closing deals in complex settings (large companies, multiple stakeholders).
- Experience in sourcing, building, and managing strong industry and customer relationships.
- International experience and excellent level of English spoken and written. Excellent presentation skills, ability to communicate and convince in person or through phone/video conference. Mindset on understanding what the interlocutor needs to make a decision (and not passively present the facts and wait for somebody else to give the solution). Consulting background a definitive plus, legal and/or political background an important plus.
- Demonstrated initiative, ability to work geographically far from important stakeholders while maintaining dialogue and control. Ownership and focus regarding all tasks and deliverables related to deal closing.
- Familiarity with either grid connection process or electricity offtake agreement a definitive plus.
- Ability to negotiate commercial side of Joint Venture or Co development agreements a definitive plus.
Perfil del candidato
- Minimum of 5 years in the solar PV, although not the most important point.
- Record of success in originating, negotiating, closing and developing solar PV deals.
- Advanced degree (a minimum of abstraction capacity).
- Assertive, a team player, prepared to travel within Spain, at ease with taking initiative.
Oferta de empleo