Company specialized in Pomotional Marketing is looking for a candidate to manage a business unit (full Buget, P&L and HR responsability)
Business gifts and promotional item's company
- Realization of sales plan:
- translate commercial policies into multi-annual sales plans including budgets, sales and service objectives for one's own area of interest
- following approval with CCO, hand over and explain the annual sales plans to account management
- monitor quality, progress and budget within one's own area of interest, assess results and adjust where necessary
- monitor sales performance; carry out analyses of turnover, costs and demand patterns, detect and rectify (expected) deviations
- prepare and conduct commercial negotiations with bigger accounts and conclude contracts
- (have others) initiate fulfilment of agreements reached with the accounts of the business unit and monitor progress
- handle problems with and deal with complaints from customers, in such a way that the perfect balance is struck between economic and commercial interests.
- clarity and feasibility of sales plans
- realization of sales and service objectives
- Relationship management
- strike up and maintain international relationships with a view to guaranteeing commercial cooperation in the long term
- create, maintain and expand an internal and external network of relationships with higher management and accounts
- relevance of network
- act as cultural ambassador, proactively convey and transfer the mission and vision to employees
- manage, coach and develop employees
- ensure efficient work methods and procedures
- conduct performance development conversations
- ensure the implementation of HR policy in field of interest
- deal with personnel matters, such as timesheets, leave, illness-related absence
- Minimum experience of 5 years in similar positions
- Customer focus
- Tailors the efforts to the needs and wishes of the internal and/or external customers Goes the extra mile where necessary.
- Focused on independent action and taking the first step where necessary, without waiting to see what others are doing.
- Result driven
- Focused on meeting the objectives and achieving results, in spite of problems, distraction or setbacks
- Leadership: Lead and manage others to achieve a certain result or goal
- Analytical skills
- Distinguish between major and minor issues and get to the bottom of a problem foresee potential consequences of measures that are contemplated.
Career opportunities and professional development