CPM's Airbnb team is in the business of people. It is the essence of what we do - our DNA - delivering our clients' brand to their Hosts and Guests through our amazing people. Putting customer care and a relentless focus on NPS and Efficiency are at the heart of everything we do to ensure that we deliver Exceptional Customer Experiences to delight our customers and exceed their expectations.
We are searching for a Client Delivery Manager who has a passion for people. You should thrive of effective teamworking, collaboration, openness and belief in your people. This is not a command and control environment - if you have a passion for developing your people to deliver world class results, we want to talk with you.
Purpose of the Role
- To exceed client expectations by developing your teams and adding value beyond the agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and to build CPM's business by developing the services provided to them.
- To deliver, as a minimum, planned budget spend and to deliver agreed profit levels to CPM.
- Identify client development opportunities and implement / contribute to strategic plans to grow client business
- Contracts / Job scope: Leading a team of Operations Managers to deliver world class results.
- Budget Responsibility: Will differ depending on the portfolio but approaching €100m over three years.
- Primary Client Contacts: 1
- Annual client revenue growth: +5%
- Line Management: Up to 5 Operations Managers and Team Leads
- Maintenance and development of client relationships, including regular meetings to review performance of the operation, both financially and against KPIs agreed.
- To provide executive summaries and provide appropriate recommendations to clients based on KPI's and Trends.
- Management and accountability for operational delivery through OMs / TLs and Agents
- To monitor and control budgets, ensuring sales and profit targets are met.
- To ensure operational team are fully briefed and trained to be able to deliver the services required to fulfil the client's objectives and maximize profitability to CPM.
- To keep fully up to date on client businesses, objectives and marketplace, to enable business focused discussion and proposal of proactive operational solutions.
- To maintain a full understanding of CPM's services, competition and marketplace, to advise proactively and support clients business needs.
- Responsible for any other task identified by the line manager as falling reasonably within the scope and range of the position.
- Responsible while at work for ensuring that reasonable care is taken for own health and safety and for the health and safety of others.
- Take ownership for own continuous personal development, undertaking relevant training as and when appropriate.
- To develop an account plan for your areas that has the potential to deliver the maximum NPS and Efficiency scores and CPM revenue in line with agreed annual development targets
- To prepare revenue forecasts for allocated clients, based on knowledge of Client activity and to review and deliver against these throughout each month.
- To manage the performance and development of direct reports in line with CPM's HR processes
KNOWLEDGE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum 3 years' experience in contact center environment involving both client management and operational delivery
- Previous man-management experience essential
- Setting appropriate and realistic goals and expectation to achieve plans. Taking accountability for delivering results
- High level of energy and drive - self motivated
- Considers customer satisfaction in all instances
- Uses own initiative whilst being innovative and creative
- Gains job satisfaction from working in an environment which embraces the CPM company values
The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.