Healthcare is complicated, but it doesn’t have to be.
340+ employees, 9 countries, and 1 mission - to amplify the voice of physicians and improve global healthcare.
This is where you come in. Helping unite physicians across the world to improve patient outcomes—and even save lives— is an incredible feeling. Join us!
What we’re about:
- Community: we didn’t get 1.3M medical professionals to join Sermo overnight! Each day we work towards a shared goal – to build the world’s largest online community of medical professionals and industry partners by being the best partner possible.
- Innovation: our tech-first approach to the conventional worlds of physician engagement and healthcare insights powers our ability to make a positive impact in new and unique ways.
- Fun: just because we’re working doesn’t mean we can’t have a good time. We laugh together, we don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we’re always trying to make our customers smile.
About the position:
The Client Service Manager position at SERMO requires a 51:49 blend of Customer Service & Commercial skill. Reporting to a regional Client Service Director, the Client Service Manager is a relationship-based role focused on managing all elements of the client experience with an emphasis on eliminating churn and driving growth across a portfolio of accounts.
This position does not carry a sales quota.
Client Service Management Responsibilities
- Build or grow a business relationship with existing or new contacts at specific client accounts
- By setting up regular communication with clients- serve as the primary point of escalation, responding to and resolving issues and complaints quickly and effectively
- Work closely with the PMs assigned to your clients’ projects to review and confirm that plans and fieldwork strategies meet your clients’ expectations.
- By setting up regular communication with internal teams, serve as the primary point of escalation, should any client-specific questions or concerns arise during a project
- Anticipate and understand the specific needs of each client and work with Project Management leadership to ensure your clients projects are staffed with suitably skilled PMs
- Develop best practice documentation/SOPs for specific accounts as needed
- Oversee, assess and participate in developing the client communication skills of any Project Managers assigned to work with your clients
Account Management Responsibilities
- Preserve existing business and help generate new business within each account by delivering a positive client experience
- Work closely with Account Executives to ensure flawless handoffs for newly won projects, including reviewing & providing operational insights (internal capabilities) and guidance during bidding (strategic fieldwork planning).
- Lead regular meeting with PMs working on live projects to:
- Review projects’ current status vs agreed plan
- Review potential challenges which have a risk of impacting fieldwork, supporting PMs in making the right decision for the specific account.
- Lead monthly business review meetings with your clients, to:
- Discuss the setup and execution of all live projects
- Forecast the feasibility and launch date of all future projects
- Review client feedback provided on closed projects.
Technical & Procedural responsibilities
- Drive the uptake, integration and utilization of SERMO technology across client accounts
- Develop expert knowledge of internal SERMO processes and tooling
- Collaborate with Product on the continued development of new & existing tools
- Work closely with Functional Leads in CS & Operations, as well as in Sales, to improve, develop and maintain procedures through continuous improvement initiatives.
Essential Experience/Role Specific Skills or Knowledge Required:
- 5+ years of client management experience in online market research in a client-facing role.
- Commercially orientated thinking.
- Project management and/or account management/business development skills
- Consistent high performance in current role
- Experience in following and maintaining processes, procedures and tools.
- Aptitude for coaching and training PMs on their soft skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Leadership skills and established good relationships across functions.
Bonus points for:
- Existing relationships with Healthcare Market Research agencies/clients
The good stuff: compensation & perks:
- Dynamic and challenging international experience;
- Possibility to grow professionally;
- Friendly, supportive team;
- Central super cool offices;
- Free coffees;
- Full training program;
- Quarterly compensation award based on the performance level;
- Private health insurance;
- 23 holiday days plus bank holidays;
- Refer a friend scheme;
- Hours of work are 40 hours a week, 10.00 am to 7.00 pm Monday to Friday.
- And more!
If you are interested, please send your resume in English. Confidentiality guaranteed and only selected applicants will be contacted.