Responsible for the Cloud Security Architecture as well as Compliance standards. Will lead the research of best in market practices in procedures and architecture.
It's all about our people.
We support work-life balance in an environment that promotes growth and development-and have fun doing it!
Customer Experience obsession.
We're a UX company, so our customers and users always come first. We're passionate about delivering the best customer experience possible through our products and services.
We encourage direct, open and honest communication, with no judgement on constructive feedback. We are endlessly inquisitive, and receptive to all ideas.
There's no "I" in "team".
We offer each other kindness and support in our selfless journey towards our common goals.
Less is more.
We're scrappy, we avoid excess, and we focus on efficiency.
The Security Team has among its responsibilities: supporting the R&D Team in any new feature development, working directly with Customers for solving any doubts in terms of technical security and compliance or coordinating any security audits/certifications necessary for the daily operation of the Company.
We would like a Cloud Computing Security Specialist to be part of the Team.
Experience working with security services is needed, as well as knowledge in cloud security settings like S3 Bucket Misconfiguration, Security Groups, encryption, and policies. Experience designing microservices from a security perspective, including its communications and protocols.
- (3+ years) Administration of the security services.
- Understanding of Infrastructure and Security Design.
- Good knowledge in Docker and Microservices secure communications.
- Knowledge securing AWS services (Lambda, S3, EC2, etc).
- Technical Degree or Bachelor degree in IT area or equal experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good English communication and Client Facing skills (written and oral).
- Desirable skills on cryptography, Windows and *NIX hardening, scripting abilities, SCRUM methodology, and source code analysis.
- Competitive Salary.
- Medical insurance.
- International environment.
- Continuous training.