About the Company
The supply and demand of electricity fluctuates significantly across times scales. Local sustainable energy generation increases such spread significantly. Adding small scale batteries and energy management solutions can create value for that supply of local green energy. Starke Energy invests in local networks of battery solutions. Its self-learning software allows balancing the local grid, providing best value energy for users, while its unique software ensure optimal battery health over 10-year life spans. It is Smart Storage as a Service!
Our offering includes the financial solution for buying the batteries, as well as a software to operate such batteries, so our clients don’t have to worry a bit: just plug and play. Our software solution is conceived in three layers of software that can be integrated together or work alone, each layer connected to a physical control zone: battery level, building level and grid level. The idea is to optimize the battery lifetime while providing local services such as peak shaving as well as grid services such as frequency containment reserves
We are a young yet fast growing startup, with a team combining youth energy and passion with senior experience and know-how, looking forward to meeting our future colleagues!
- Develop and deploy our next generation Energy Management System software (Full SDLC)
- Maintaining and improving existing cloud & IoT infrastructure, security, codebases and databases
- Integrate software components into a fully functional and secure Cloud software system
- Produce well-designed, testable code and proper documentation
- 3 to 5 years of experience in software development for cloud environments.
- Experience in real-time computing and real-time systems.
- Skills in Python, Java, SQL, AWS.
- Experience in IoT environments.
- Experience in development in a team and good teamwork skills.
It is positively valued to have:
- Understanding of battery technology and energy engineering.
- Spanish or English skills above C1 level.