We are looking for a Communications & Content Executive position, based in Madrid, for a multinational company. You will report to the Marketing & Communications Director.
Communications & Content specialist will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all written content, both client and media facing, is of the highest quality and consistency.
- Producing engaging, well written content in the brands different channels with the target audience in mind.
- Working with different departments to develop ad-hoc creative content to support the business strategy (videos, infographics, guides).
- Building and maintaining content and strategy across brand website, blog and social media channels.
- Together with the PR agency, build and execute corporate communications through PR activity.
- Developing content for the newsletters for clients and potential clients.
- Mesuring the performance in the different social media channels.
- Google Analytic tools to measure organic web performance.
- Establish and reach KPIs with different agencies.
- 5-10 years' experience working in a PR/advertising agency and creating content, for both off and online channels.
- BSc/BA in marketing, journalism or PR and advertising.
- Team player and have the ability to work in and international environment with global teams.
- Strong level of English (C1) is a must.
- Technical knowledges : CRM, SEM, SEO, Google Analytics, Mailchimp.
Great opportunity to develop your career in Communication.