Hola! We are OYO. Nice meeting you!
We are OYO, the fastest-growing hospitality chain globally and our mission is very simple: creating quality living spaces to help people find an affordable place to stay everywhere they go. OYO is standardizing the experience both for guests and hotels by introducing technology to the currently broken affordable hotel industry.
Originally founded in India in 2013, we are already Asiarsquo;s largest and 3rd largest hotel chain worldwide and on track to become the worldrsquo;s biggest hotel brand by 2023. By partnering with asset and home-owners we are providing travelers 23k+ exclusive OYO hotels across 800+ cities in 80+ countries at an affordable price.
At present we are valued over $10 Billion, backed by some of the worldrsquo;s best investors such as SoftBank, Sequoia Capital, and Lightspeed Venture Partners and have been recognized as #1 LinkedIn Top Startups in Asia.
It is a lifetime opportunity to join an innovative bunch of technology enthusiasts who stay motivated to change the way people stay away from home ndash; one experience - at a time and build the biggest hospitality company in Europe.
OYO is now looking to expand its business into Europe, starting in Spain. It is a lifetime opportunity to join a truly global trend and be part of zero-to-one early team that is building the biggest hospitality chain in Europe. We push ourselves to innovation edge and optimize for your growth and learning. We prefer speed and hustle as it is always Day 0 here. We build meritocratic culture where best ideas win and diversity is an essential part of the setup. Competitive compensation and fun-loving environment is waiting for you if you have that fire in the belly.
- Management and monitoring of internal communication projects of the company.
- Develop and maintain new channels addressed to improve the communication of the company with employees.
- Organization of internal and external events with the aim of promoting a better engagement with internal and external audiences.
- Management of processes that guarantee access to the different corporate materials by the different departments of the company.
- Provide support in communication tasks to the rest of the company;s departments.
The must havelsquo;s:
- having someexperience working in a press office or internal communications department would be a plus.
- Advanced level of English.
- Good writing skills in Spanish and English.
- High level of knowledge of Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and design programs will be valued.
- Based in Madrid with availability to travel.
- The candidate we are looking for should be able to work in a team, adapt to change, show proactivity and empathy.
Read more about OYO Rooms:
We are expanding in Europe and recently launched in the UK market .
OYO is disrupting the global Hotel market with our design, transformation, operational and technology capabilities and our growth rate is pretty exceptional !
The company just raised a $Billion from investors, led by Softbank Vision Fund the $100 Billion Tech fund and we are having strong momentum.. proven by this recent investment from AirBnb
The conclusion is simple.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.