- The Opportunity
Are you an expert in Accounting?
Are you eager to step-up your career by working in a diverse, exciting and demanding environment?
Do you have experience at corporate level within an important industrial Group?
Our Client, a dynamic worldwide Industrial Company leader in their field, is looking to reinforce their Financial Reporting team.
You will collaborate in the gathering, analysis and consolidation of statutory and management financial information guaranteeing consistency in the implementation of corporate accounting policies.
- You will issue in due time and manner, consolidated statutory and management financial information concerning regulatory authorities
- You will ensure consistency in the implementation of corporate policies at global level
- You will ensure accounting information is provided for global consolidation to support the Company legal entities
- You will provide support to individual legal entities in the process of documenting consolidated information
- You will comply with the Company policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility
- You will protect from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to your area
- You hold a University Degree in Economics and/or Accounting
- You have a good Knowledge of IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards
- You have good knowledge of US GAAP
- You have a good Knowledge of SAP FI-CO and SAP BPC
- You have good knowledge of managing the standard costs
- You are fluent in English and a good level of Spanish
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel (pivot tables; macro nice to have)
- European citizenship
- A previous working experience of 3-5 years and you are able to understand the business, its context and its future evolution: constant updating of the unit management and conduction of the necessary reporting
- You are able to establish effective business relationships with internal and external customers, anticipating their needs/expectations and continuously improving products/services/processes ensuring the Company's interests are preserved
- You will control, applicate and update technical and professional competencies of own unit.
- You are able to build professional networks
- Commitment, tenacity and energy applied to your management. You are able to solve problems in order to achieve results
- You are able to interact with people of any level, playing a leading role, stimulating team work, agreement achievement and cultural diversity management
- You will have to manage information in a timely and effective manner, developing cooperation with others and choosing the best communication channel and style
- You will create collective knowledge inside and outside work team, sharing, registering and documenting ideas/know-how/information/experiences on a shared basis .