PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
In this role you will be Lead and Manage the Country Coaches across all Markets and planning effectively to ensure we improve performance across all KPIs to ensure any experience of Dyson Customer Service through our team at CPM positively impacts brand advocacy, loyalty and leads to Dyson repurchase. You will be highly self motivated with a strong interest in developing the skills of others.
We will expect you develop your coaching team to ensure they deliver effective coaching and role-modelling of best practice.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Dyson's culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant change and Dyson's pace brings constant challenge. It's not easy or comfortable, but it's this way of working that drives performance.
Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don't, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up. "Good enough" isn't good enough. Experiences are more important than experience. And attitude counts as much as aptitude.
- Work with the Business Analyst to identify coaching priorities in line with business objectives
- Develop staff through coaching observations and coaching sessions, advice and motivational techniques
- Develop weekly coaching plans with your Country Coaches
- Identify common trends and development areas for each market and propose solutions
- Report on quality and quantity of coaching being delivered against expectations across all markets
- To be a pro-active member of the Call Centre Team
Ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness:
- To foster good relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams
- To proactively support your manager by suggesting new ideas and questioning thinking where appropriate
- To comply with Health and Safety rules and regulations and ensure that Call Centre team members do the same
- Ensure coaching completion and action plans to deliver against coaching expectations of your team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Ability to assess quality of coaching sessions through observations and providing actionable feedback and coaching
- Good time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Good command of multiple European Languages including English - ideally with German, French and Italian and Spanish
- Must have had extensive coaching experience ideally in a management position
- Sales and Customer Service experience essential
- Must have worked in a fast-paced multi-cultural environment
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Advanced coaching skills
- Able to operate effectively in Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Able influence team by using well developed communication skills: verbal and written
ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIOUR:
You will proactively and enthusiastically support a coaching culture within the Contact Centre and be expected to create and maintain an inspirational, motivational and professional environment for coaching to reflect client and business objectives. In addition, you will demonstrate the following attitudes and behaviours:
- Professional, proactive, positive and with a "can-do" attitude.
- Strong team player with the ability to work in a multi lingual environment.
- Self-motivated with a drive to develop others
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outgoing and always asking appropriate questions to ascertain customer needs.
- Excellent coaching skills and able to develop individual's performance at all levels.
- Displays a pro-active and innovative approach to problem solving in all elements of team
- Proficient spoken and written English and at least two other EU languages.
LIVING THE VALUES:
- Accountable for own work, admits mistakes and learns from them
- Acts fairly, honestly, assertively and shows respect for others
- Models and promotes behaviour consistent with CPM & Dyson stated values and beliefs
- Delivers on what they have promised
- Maintains confidential and sensitive information
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-time / Monday -Friday 9am-6pm (Shifts may vary depending on the business needs)
- Fantastic training and on the job support
- Located in the heart of Sagrada Familia with excellent transport links
- Ongoing training, development and future carreer progression
The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.