Country Manager Spain for one of the world's leading manufacturers of coated and synthetic fabrics. They have the Sales Office and the warehouse in the metropolitan area of Barcelona.
International group of companies with offices in Europe and North&South America. One of the world's leading manufacturers of coated and synthetic fabrics. They have the Sales Office and the warehouse in the metropolitan area of Barcelona.
- Management and improvement of sales and collaboration with existing customers in France.
- Commercial travel and visits to customers and contacts in France.
- Establish and develop good and direct contact with the A&D community in France.
- New customer identification setup.
- Commercial Back-office: support and work closely with the Sales Director and Customer Service team of the subsidiary in Spain.
- Day-to-day activities, incl. Commercial and Technical Support, afetr Sales Service, etc.
- Completed commercial professional training and/or studies.
- Experience in sales and direct contact with customers.
- Ideally experience or knowledge of the textile industry in Europe.
- Native French, fluent Spanish and English. Please do not apply if you do not fully fulfil these requirements.
- Very good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- very good organization and communication skills.
- Predisposition to travel (about 50-70% of the time) - Valid EU driving Licence, own car needed.
- An interesting and challenging position.
- Working in a multinational team.
- Growing, dynamic and internationally-oriented company.
- Long-term employment with development opportunities.
- Performance-related, attractive salary.
- Flat hierarchies.
40.000,00 € - 41.000,00 € /año