We are seeking a talented operations executive who loves data and can get creative with reporting, if you are a multi tasker extroadinnaire with a drive to deliver clear streamlined processes then this is the job for you. This unique opportunity sits within the Talent Team at CPM, we are a multi cultural team looking for our newest memeber to support and execute demanding reporting requirements across our internal stakeholders.
- Development of Recruitment & Training processes and systems to ensure they are appropriate and capable of meeting all of CPM´s objectives.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Manager to identify and implement new and improved procedures to support and provide increased service satisfaction levels to CPM.
- To ensure the recruitment team delivers a high-quality service to CPM on a day to day basis.
- To identify training needs, through the analysis of recruitment activity within CPM´s applicant tracking system.
- To Support the Talent Acquisition Manager & HOD in the day-to-day running of recruitment.
- To report metrics to the HOD and offer recommendations whenever possible, in a pro-active fashion.
- Have a clear understanding of all internal stakeholder´s requirements, together with a detailed understanding of CPMs operational capabilities.
- To communicate effectively at all levels ensuring excellent working relationships are developed and maintained in the Contact centre, throughout CPM and with its Client.
- Uses all relevant systems confidently possessing the ability to extract and manipulate data.
- Analyses numerical data, verbal data and all other source of information.
- Presents and communicates data in concise and relevant format.
- Manages and develops databases ensuring fit for purpose.
Attitude and Behaviour:
- Fully IT proficiency including MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Power BI, Macros etc.
- Excellent knowledge of database and reporting systems.
- Multi tasker extraordinaire.
- Excellent interpersonal skills together with a strong client focused approach.
- Willing to learn new skills and to adapt to new and changing technologies and environments.
- Show flexibility and adaptability when working on internal or client related projects often with short deadlines.
- Well organised with ability to work individually and as part of a team sometimes under pressure.
- Asking appropriate questions to identify stakeholder needs.
- Displays a proactive and innovative approach to problem solving in all elements of team management.
- To work on own initiative with little or no daily supervision whilst maintaining high accountability for the progress and the end deliverables of the campaign.
- To improve quality and work practice.