Credit & Risk Manager in International Company of the pharmaceutical sector
Important International Company of the pharmaceutical sector in Barcelona area
- LeadRisk & Credit team across Spain and Portugal and provides hands-on support for the team to provide quality services to support effective decision-making.
- Operational oversight to provide services at expected levels with a clear customer focus, including managing exceptions.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert for related policies and processes, drives continuous improvement & standardization to have an efficient & effective process and realize cost reduction opportunities
Designs and implements the credit and collection process to improve cash flow and reduce
- Monitors and negotiates on the collection of overdue accounts.
- Interface with sales organization to communicate credit decisions and ensure timely review of new customers.
- Perform Customer Master Data Maintenance in collaboration with Commercial Operations
Competent in structuring and negotiating factoring agreements.
- Arrange insurance coverage for commercial risk, as well as propose and implement any other
measures to reduce Receivables exposures
- Define and implement necessary actions to improve cash collections.
- Identify critical customers and ensure close monitoring of key accounts.
- Liaison/coordination with Outsourced activities
- Ensure appropriate reporting and metrics are in place to provide transparency to operational
efficiency, effectiveness and compliance with all 3rd party suppliers.
- Lead collaboration with key stakeholders, including senior level business colleagues, both accountingauthorities/auditors.
- Ensure proper accounting of financial transactions and accounting specific questions are well
addressed and solved.
- Review all changes to current policies, processes and procedures for the functional area before final approval.
- Ensures preparation of month-end financial reporting incl. assessment of the provisions.
- Ensure a proper cash flow management through monthly projections and working capital monitoring
- Proactive cash management including Cash Flow projections and netting inflows and outflows and pooling cash on a country level (Spain & Portugal) Manage Cash Flow metrics report, improvement and follow up.
- Supports Group Treasury and Global Credit Management team, providing relevant MCF components
- Monitors working capital, support to reduce net interest cost of the group.
- Represents in country Treasury and facilitates local treasury service to the market, in accordance with Group Treasury and Fra Leadership team.
- Support Implementation of major Project, including IT, divisional (Ex. IRIS Project - new SAP)
- Ensure all processes, policies and procedures are clearly defined, fully documented, in line with company standards and consistent with best practices as well as aligned.
- Ensure compliance with Compliance & Control and regulatory requirements and implementation in internal guidelines, and actively support to deliver SOX certification
- Promote a strong and control environment and follow up on audit issues and implement correcting measures People Management
- Role model a leadership style which is inclusive, proactive, respectful and results driven.
Measure and manage the workforce to cultivate a customer service focus culture.
- Business Administration Degree or similar degree
- Local language, English fluent; Portuguese nice to have
- 6-8 years of Financial experience, with good functional expertise, preferably in medical devices companies
- SAP knowledge. JDE nice to have
- Project Management exposure advantageous
Career opportunities and professional development
55.000,00 € - 60.000,00 € /año