Our client is looking for a CRM & Telemarketing Manager ; He/She will report to the Marketing Director.
He/She will manage a team (one CRM specialist and 20-30 people in the telemarketing department).
Our client is one of Europe's largest digital consumer finance groups.
Responsible for defining the CRM strategy and delivering it in order to optimise customer retention, loyalty and return rate.
- Plan and deliver the CRM strategy maximizing customer retention and customer loyalty;
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability;
- Oversee, track and analyse all CRM/Loyalty related initiatives to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of programs;
- Design and lead the development and execution of hyper personalised triggered direct communication programs at scale through email channel and other inbound and outbound channels (onsite, push, in-app, SMS, digital advertising, call centers, etc).
- Customer Journey Mapping, analysing touch points and maximising commercial opportunities;
- Be responsible for the CRM team, developing and managing the team to take them to the next level, making the best use of company resources.
Responsible of planning and implementing Telemarketing Team strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
- To plan, manage, organise and coordinate the performance of Telemarketing Team;
- Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth;
- Accomplishes Telemarketing Team human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, inspiring, motivating, counselling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures;
- Meets Telemarketing Team financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions;
- Prepares performance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data.
We are looking for :
- +4 years of relevant experience;
- Proven experience as call center or telemarketing manager or similar position;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Experience with campaign management and marketing automation platforms (preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud). Experience connecting customers across inbound and outbound channels, supporting direct marketing execution;
- Record of leading the creation of highly responsive direct customer and communications. On direct marketing, on brand, on channel best practices with unique combination of creativity and effectiveness.
- Design background a plus.
- Master email marketing communications, comfortable writing and/or reviewing copy, HTML knowledge desirable;
- Master CRM and direct marketing principles. Master measurement of activities at customer level. Solid understanding of customer databases, single customer view architecture and integrations. Hands on experience specifying and exploring customer data cubes for analysis and insights, SQL a plus. Knowledgeable in digital marketing metrics and in incorporating click stream data to customer journey analysis and insights.
- Fluent in Spanish and English;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Results oriented;
- High level in Excel;
- Ability to work in cross-functional and international structures;
- Capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once.
Attractive Economic package & Social benefits.