Do you have a passion for travel & adventure? Possess excellent customer service skills and are interested in working in the lively and sunny city of Barcelona?
We are currently seeking Customer Experience Specialists to represent a travel industry leader (Airbnb) connecting people worldwide to enable unique travel experiences.
We are looking for a native level of the following languages: Dutch
- Provide professional, prompt and friendly client support by listening to clients and responding in a way that exceeds their expectations;
- Identify and troubleshoot the issues accordingly using available resources;
- Logging and follow up of Customer Information;
- Responding to enquiries and handling client escalations by telephone and email;
- Having a full understanding of company processes and maintaining contractual obligations
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
Our ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about travel and world class customer service;
- High level of both written and spoken English;
- Available Full-time (39h/week);
- Flexible with working different shift patterns and weekends
- Convenient office location in Barcelona
- Friendly working environment
- a full-time (3 weeks) paid training to have a good start
- Extensive trainings and regular feedback conversations
- Excellent career prospects
- Languages lessons (English and Spanish)
- Salary: 15.000 EUR gross per year plus travel vouchers twice per year;
- Relocation Package amounting to 1.300€ (For candidates located abroad)
- 300 € for the flight
- 500€ after 3 months and 500€ after 6 months working with us
- 24 holidays per year on full time base
Please upload your CV and cover letter to make sure your application goes through our system. Your cover letter can also be your CV.
"CPM International does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status."
15.000,00 € - 15.000,00 € /año