We are an award-winning international agency specializing in contact center and digital marketing solutions with a proven track record of increasing sales and brand awareness for our clients by using insight to create influence and drive results.
CPM is in the business of people. It is the essence of what we do - our DNA - delivering our clients' brands to their customers through our people with customer care teams trained specifically.
Putting customer care at the heart of everything that we do ensures that we deliver Exceptional Customer Experiences to delight our customers and exceed their expectations.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for us to represent a Global leader with a vast portfolio of well-known brands.
We are recruiting exceptional customer service professionals to form part of a Multilingual Consumer affairs department to immerse themselves in the brand and deliver a first-class service to customers and consumers.
The role will require you to develop a sound understanding of the product (healthcare, household products) and services and to embrace brand values.
You will work collaboratively with consumers and customers to answer product information requests and resolve queries in a skillful and professional manner ensuring a timely and consumer centric resolution.
- Have a native level of the language(s) that we are recruiting for and exceptional grammar and spelling skills
- Be fluent in another language will be a plus
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service
- Be confident with an enthusiastic telephone manner
- To be able to deal with sensitive calls with empathy
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving
- Have a professional outlook, self-confident with a 'can do' attitude
- Have a strong team work ethic and a working knowledge of excel and Microsoft word
What we offer:
- Working hours: Mon - Friday 09:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Salary 16,500€ gross per year
- Flexible part-time hours also available
- Spanish & English Lessons
- Corporate discounts at local bars, cafes & restaurants
- Internal employee incentives
- Located close to Sagrada Familia with excellent transport links
- Internal development program
The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.
16.500,00 € - 16.500,00 € /año