Are you passionate about traveling? Is Sunny Barcelona the place where you would like to be? Would you like to work with amazing people from all over the world?
If the answer is YES, then you are ready to embrace the Airbnb adventure!
We are looking for Spanish or Portuguese native speakers with a high level of English to join our amazing travel loving community.
Our ethos is to work and play hard but more importantly ensuring we are well equipped to save the day for the millions of worldwide Airbnb users. Our main responsibilities are answering telephone and email enquiries from guests and hosts as efficiently as possible and then logging them accordingly.
What we are looking for?
- Fluency in English with a native level of Spanish or Portuguese.
- A passion for travel, open-minded, adventurous people with an enthusiasm for customer service.
- Excellent communication with the soft skills for mediation.
- A team player able to work within a friendly environment.
- Availability to work night shifts from Monday to Sunday: 39h per week, between 18:30pm - 3:00am with 2 weekends off per month.
What benefits do we offer?
- Starting salary €15,000 with the view of promotion within 3 months to the next level with a salary increase to €16,200 Euros gross per annum.
- Bonus per shift: bonus €1.64 per hour from 10:00pm - 3:00am = €8.20 + transportation allowance when working past 12:00am €5.50 = total €13.70 per shift.
- We want our employees to blossom and grow with us and offer stability from day 1 with an Indefinido contract. and opportunities for career development after 6 months of employment.
- Language classes to take your English/Spanish to the next level
- Freedom to express yourself without a dress code.
- Nice working environment in the heart of Barcelona.
- On-site kitchen, free hot beverages and fruit, and vending machines.
- 24 holidays per year.
CPM International is a global business partnering with big brands
15.000,00 € - 18.000,00 € /año