An exciting opportunity has arisen for us to represent a Global leader with a vast portfolio of well-known brands.
We are recruiting exceptional customer service professionals to be form part of a Multilingual Consumer affairs department to immerse themselves in the brand and deliver a first-class service to customer and consumers.
The role will require you to develop a sound understanding of the product (healthcare, household products) and services and to embrace brand values.
You will work collaboratively with consumer and customers to answer product information requests and resolve queries in a skilful and professional manner ensuring a timely and consumer centric resolution.
* Have a native level of German with a high level of English with, exceptional grammar and spelling skills (knowledge of other languages is a plus)
* Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service
* Be confident with an enthusiastic telephone manner
* To be able to deal with sensitive calls with empathy
* Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
* Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
* Have a proactive approach to problem solving
* Have a professional outlook, self-confident with a 'can do' attitude
* Have a strong team work ethic and a working knowledge of excel and Microsoft word
Working hours Monday to Friday
€16.500 gross per year for full-time positions
Full contract and excellent career prospects
Extensive training and language lessons (Spanish & English)
Excellent work environment
Convenient office location near Sagrada Familia, Barcelona
Free coffee and tea
16.500,00 € - 16.500,00 € /año